Select a human rights topic from the column on the right for a summary statements, related issues and links to the following information:
An introduction to the topic from a human rights perspective
Teaching materials including curriculum, lesson plans, books, vidoes and more
Resources for taking action
Words printed in bold can be found in the Glossary.
HRE USA offers these human rights education materials based on the following criteria:
- Overall usefulness, relevance, and quality;
- Relates directly to human rights documents and principles;
- Reflects methodologies appropriate to human rights education;
- Offers a variety of approaches, subject areas, and age levels;
- Is easy to access;
- Originates from a transparent source.
While inclusion among these resources does not represent a formal endorsement by HRE USA, neither does omission imply any form of negative critique.
Have comment or feedback about Material for Teaching, Learning and Action? Contact us.