To facilitate education and action for human rights, HRE USA offers information, resources and educational materials for:
- BECOMING A HUMAN RIGHTS FRIENDLY SCHOOL
- What is a human rights school community?
- Assessing your school community curriculum and lesson plans
- All-school activities for becoming a human rights-friendly school
- Allies and resources
HRE USA offers these human rights education materials based on the following criteria:
- Overall usefulness, relevance, and quality;
- Relates directly to human rights documents and principles;
- Reflects methodologies appropriate to human rights education;
- Offers a variety of approaches, subject areas, and age levels;
- Is easy to access;
- Originates from a transparent source.
While inclusion among these resources does not represent a formal endorsement by HRE USA, neither does omission imply any form of negative critique.
Have comment or feedback about Material for Teaching, Learning and Action? Contact us.